Pres·by·te·ri·an: governed by elders according to the principles of Presbyterianism
Please Contact the Church If You Have Any New Ideas
The Mission Committee works to faithfully address and support the many needs of our community: both locally and globally
Colleen Snavely (Co- Chair). email: CMS.email@example.com
Ellen McCutcheon (Co- Chair) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Ann Russo
We meet (usually via Zoom) on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00
- Shall formulate all education policies in conformity with the Presbyterian Book of Order.
- Approve directors, teachers and other leaders for Sunday Church School, Vacation Bible School, Adult Education, Confirmation, Library Committee, and other educational endeavors as necessary.
- Be responsible for the oversight of the education program for all age groups on Sundays and weekdays. Provide a liaison to the Nursery School. Organize and support junior and senior high youth fellowship. Provide leadership for the Youth involved in church polity as well as camp and conference attendance.
- Supply a liaison to the Scholarship Committee.
- Should there be unresolved problems with the Boy Scout Pack or Troop regarding church sponsorship, it is this committee to which such issue is referred. The committee will provide a liaison to communicate directly with the Scouts.
- Have charge of all other educational efforts except those conducted by the pastors and those delegated to other committees or groups.
- Responsible for planning and holding occasional adult fellowship activities.
Doug Kellermeyer (Chair) email: email@example.com
Rev Heather Finck
Anne De Muro
This committee meets monthly on the third Sunday of each month following Service/Fellowship
Chuck Richwine (Chair) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Committee meets monthly and the third Thursday of each month
To bring the awesomeness of FPUPC to other by increasing the visibility through different channels
James Hahm (Chair) email: JamesHahm@gmail.com
Rev. Heather Finck
This Committee does not have a regular scheduled meeting date
Neal Townsend (Chair) email: email@example.com
Robert Russo. (Chair) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Life: Committee to help organize events throughout the year
Membership: Committee to help manage activities around the New Members
Stewardship: Committee to help lead the stewardship within the Church